Final Battle Terms & Conditions
1. Wahl will provide each contestant their own live male model during the Legend of Barbers: The Final Battle
2. At the start of the competition, the contestant will have 5 minutes to set up their station. During this time contestant can adjust the blades of the clippers if they are able to perform this task in the given set-up time of 5 minutes. There will not be any extra time given for blade adjustments, or will the start of the competition be delayed for this reason.
3. All barbering tools must be done exclusively with the WAHL® tools for all contestant. The use of straight edge razors, razor blades and/or shears is allowed for detailing and cutting the top. If any other clippers or trimmers are used than WAHL® tools, the contestant will be disqualified. A set of WAHL® tools (1 Legend Cordless, 1 Senior Cordless, 1 Magic Clip Cordless, 1 Super Taper Cordless, 1 Detailer Li, 1 Beret, 1 Finale, 1 Razor Blade, 1 spray bottle, 1 speed comb, 1 fade brush, 1 hair soft brush, 1 barber cape, 1 Barber Dryer) will be provided for you or if you would like to use your own WAHL® tools, you may also do so.
4. Contestant will have 45 minutes to complete the haircut and finish the final look. “Time’s Up” will be announced at the close of the competition and you must stop cutting and/or styling even if the look is not complete. At their discretion, judges may disqualify a participant for cutting beyond the time limit.
5. Finalists are responsible to bring their own styling products and cutting/thinning shears. WAHL will not provide any of the above mentioned for the Final Battle.
6. Competition is open to the country finalists of Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and The Philippines. In the event if the country finalist is unable to attend the Final Battle held in Bangkok, Thailand, they will be disqualified. No entry fee is required.
7. WAHL will not be held responsible for any injuries, accidents and other unforeseen circumstance that may cause damages to the contestants and models before, during or after the competition.
8. The organizer reserves the rights to cancel the event without prior notice.
9. By entering, each contestant represents and warrants that the submitted artwork is in compliance with all of the foregoing requirements. Each contestant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold WAHL harmless against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, debts, investigations, fines, penalties, costs, expenses and settlements arising out of or related to a breach of the foregoing representations and warranties.
10. All Contestant Entry information & artwork shall become the exclusive property of the WAHL and will not be acknowledged or returned, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Penalties: Contestants who failed to obey competition rules and/or instructions will lead to penalisation.
The final look complementing the theme assigned, the use of tools, and the cleanliness of the final look will be the 3 main judging criteria used for this competition.
For further information on Legend of Barbers: The Final Battle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more clarifications.