Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for Senior Cordless & Charge Stand promotion, individuals must be a resident of Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines or Hong Kong. Any entry or participation to the promotion shall be void and without any recognition or effect in all such places in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines or Hong Kong where such promotion or anything related to it is restricted, barred or prohibited in any manner. Participants need to be over 18 years of age. Register their details via Wahl Senior Cordless & Charge Stand website during Promotional Period (defined below); and present the promotion code at any of the participating Wahl authorized resellers located in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Hong Kong.
To Enter Senior Cordless & Charge Stand Promotion:
Participants may visit their local participating authorized Wahl resellers or online store to receive the offer by following the steps advised by the reseller.
• The Senior Cordless with a complimentary Wahl Charge Stand cannot be sold separately.
• This promotion shall run from 15 August 2022 till while stocks last.
• The Promoter cannot guarantee the availability of a Wahl Senior Cordless for sale for the purpose of entering the Promotion. The Promoter cannot guarantee that a Participant’s preferred reseller will have hair clipper and charge stand available at the time of sale.
Senior Cordless & Charge Stand Promotion Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is WAHL SE ASIA PTE LTD, a company incorporated under the provisions of the Singapore law and having its registered office at 51 Goldhill Plaza #12-07 Singapore 308900.
3. Entry is only open to individuals who meet the Eligibility Requirements and comply with the entry instructions described in these Terms and Conditions. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating dealers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Persons reporting regularly to the Promoter, sponsors or advertisers under a contract of service and who, by the nature of the service they render may have a direct and personal knowledge of the Promotion are likewise disqualified.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of participants (including participant’s identity, age, place of residence, occupation) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is fraudulent or not otherwise in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or any relevant law, or who tampers with the entry process. Each participant consents to the Promoter exercising its rights under this clause by their entry into the Promotion.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries may be deemed invalid. For example, entries which do not include the participant‘s name, daytime contact number and email address will not be accepted.
6. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the participant. All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Singapore.
7. Promotion starts at 0.01 (SGT) on 15 August 2022 and ends at 11.59pm (GST) on 14 September 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
8. The sale or trade in location, will be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer should the Promoter, in its sole and absolute discretion, deem a participant unfit to participate in the offer for any reason.
10. The eligible participant accepts all risks associated with accepting and participating in the promotion and will be responsible for complying with all laws relating to use of clipper.
11. The offer, or any unused portion of the offer, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
13. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible for any:
a. personal injury;
b. loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, profits, goodwill or business revenues, and any other special, indirect or consequential losses),
arising in any way out of the Promotion including, but not limited to, injury, loss or damage which arises as a result of any of the following:
(i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(ii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(iii) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference which impacts on the conduct of the Promotion and is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(iv) any entry or offer claim that is late, lost, stolen, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(v) any variation in the offer to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(vi) any tax liability incurred by a participant; or,
(vii) use of a clipper,
except to the extent that such injury, loss or damage is due to the negligence or willful misconduct of the Promoter, or otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised, each participant agrees that the Promoter may:
a. use the participant’s personal information to conduct the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including to send electronic messages to or telephone the participant;
b. disclose the participant’s personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and suppliers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion; and
c. process and use the participant’s personal information for any of the foregoing purposes, during the Promotional Period until the latest of: (i) all the purposes set out above cease to exist, or (ii) the expiration of any mandatory data retention periods where applicable.
15. Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website –https://wahlsea.wahl.com/p/6VHC-34Z/enapberetcampaign. A copy of these Terms and Conditions and promotion details can also be obtained from that site.
16. If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, it will be severed, and the balance of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
17. The Promoter’s or participant‘s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions will not restrict the relevant party from enforcing that or any other provision at a later time.
18. In the event of a conflict between the English Terms and Conditions and any translated version of the Terms and Conditions, the English version will prevail.